As per the Companies Act No 7 of 2007 it is mandatory that all registered companies with a turnover exceeding Rs.1, 000, 000 should have a competent company secretary who possesses the required qualifications and experience to fulfill certification requirements.
For many organizations, the retention of a full time, in-house company secretary function is a burdensome process, demanding substantial resources. A more effective solution would be to outsource the entire function to a registered secretarial service organization, which would have the added advantage of the exposure gained from handling clientele in a range of industries and sectors at varying degree of corporate development.
Our firm is registered secretary to handle all your needs of corporate functions and our dedicated team ready to provide service to your prestigious organisation at any time. Accordingly we are providing following services to our clients.
- Company secretary
- Advice on best practice and corporate governance and compliance with the Companies Act
- Implementation of corporate governance and compliance procedures
- Setting up statutory books and registers and maintaining of updated secretarial records
- Custody of common seal, register of company, minutes of meetings.
- Preparing and lodging all prescribed forms and requisite documents with the Registrar of Company (ROC).
- Preparation of accounts and other annual compliances including lodging with ROC.
- Preparation of notices, minutes, and other documents pertaining to directors’ and shareholders’ meetings (Annual General Meeting and Extraordinary General Meeting).